The Nina Dress is the perfect transitional dress to take you from day to evening. By Italian designer Nina Leuca this handcrafted dress is made with luxurious linen and traditional fabrics from Salento, in the south of Italy. Using traditional techniques, this feminine midi dress features a square neckline, woven detailed cotton bodice and empire line waist.
- Midi length - 128 cm based on a size M (slightly longer than mid calf)
- Square neckline
- Puffed sleeves
- 100% handcrafted
- Perfect for column shapes
- Fabric: 20% cotton, 80% linen
- Linen is one of the most sustainable fabrics; it's hard wearing and will last longer and is more bio degradable than other fabrics
- The production of linen requires less water than cotton
- Linen typically requires fewer pesticides, herbicides and fungicides than cotton to produce
Size & Fit:
- Fits SMALL to size, we suggest you take one size larger than normal
- Brunette model is 5'8 UK 6-8 and wears a size S
- Blonde model is 5'8 UK 8 and wears a size S
- Wash at 30°
- Air dry (The planet will thank you and your clothes will last longer! Using a dryer creates most of a garment's carbon footprint)
Why We Love Aspiga
Aspiga offers a collection of handmade beachwear and accessories perfect for free-spirited travellers. By working with talented artisans in Kenya and India, Aspiga celebrates traditional craftsmanship and the beauty of handmade fashion. The bohemian beachwear range features beautiful embroidery, hand beading and eye-catching pops of colours. Aspiga also gives back to local communities by actively supporting orphanages, and organising beach cleans to improve local environments.
|Country||Cost||Free From||Delivery Time|
2 - 4 Working Days
Rest Of World
5 - 20 Working Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.