This Lightweight linen jumpsuit is made from lightweight linen ethically sourced from a family-run weaver in Kerala. The jumpsuit features a waist tie with belt loops to put the right accent on your curves and concealed buttons and placket for a sleek look.
- Waist tie with belt loops
- Concealed buttons & placket, with zip fly from the waist
- Made from lightweight navy linen, sourced from a family-run weaver in Kerala
- Bamboo silk-lined pockets
-Made to order at our London studio within 10 working days.
Size & Fit:
- True to size
- Model wears size UK8
- Wash at 30°
- Air dry (The planet will thank you and your clothes will last longer! Using a dryer creates most of a garment's carbon footprint)
Why We Love Veryan
Made In Europe
3rd Party Certified
Veryan works with a range of high-quality natural fabrics to create clean and effortless designs that play with form and movement. The designs come to life in their London studio where each garment is carefully made to order. Veryan maintains transparency in their supply chain and sources 100% of all materials used from within Europe.
|Country||Cost||Free From||Delivery Time|
2-3 working days, except made-to-order 10 working days prior to delivery
Rest Of World
2-4 weeks, except made-to-order 10 working days prior to delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.