Our range of handmade beaded leather belts are as beautiful as they are unique! Fully handmade and beaded in Kenya exclusively for Aspiga, the craftsmanship takes a full day to complete and the result is exceptional high quality. The genuine leather is sourced from a tannery in Nairobi and the leather is dyed and sun dried by our talented Artisans. Therefore no two belts are the same. Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood.
- Hand crafted in Kenya.
- Chunky silver buckle.
- Individually hand beaded.
- Fits perfectly through your jean belt loops.
- Genuine leather
- Glass beads (not plastic to minimise the impact on the environment).
- 1.5 inches wide - which will fit through your belt loops.
- Measured to middle hole:
- Size 30" = 76cm
- Size 32" = 81cm
- Size 34" = 86cm
- Size 36" = 91cm
- *Please note these dimensions do vary due to these products being hand crafted. The sizes for the belts are the length of the belt, measured from the start of the leather below the buckle to the middle hole.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, we recommend wiping the leather with a dry soft cloth before wear.
- For stains/marks; blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent.
Why We Love Aspiga
Aspiga offers a collection of handmade beachwear and accessories perfect for free-spirited travellers. By working with talented artisans in Kenya and India, Aspiga celebrates traditional craftsmanship and the beauty of handmade fashion. The bohemian beachwear range features beautiful embroidery, hand beading and eye-catching pops of colours. Aspiga also gives back to local communities by actively supporting orphanages, and organising beach cleans to improve local environments.
|Country||Cost||Free From||Delivery Time|
2 - 4 Working Days
Rest Of World
5 - 20 Working Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.