This Workwear chore jacket in burnt red is made from soft midweight 223gsm GOTS certified organic cotton denim grown & woven in Kerala. This bracelet-length sleeve jacket features three patch pockets and a flat fell seam details at shoulders for a unique look.
- Four-hole corozo nut buttons
- Three functional patch pockets
- Flat fell seam details at shoulders, centre-back, and side seams
- Bracelet-length sleeves
- Made from soft midweight 223gsm GOTS certified organic cotton denim in garden room green, grown & woven in Kerala
-Made to order at our London studio within 10 working days.
Size & Fit:
- True to size
- Model wears size UK8
- Wash at 30°
- Air dry (The planet will thank you and your clothes will last longer! Using a dryer creates most of a garment's carbon footprint)
Why We Love Veryan
Made In Europe
3rd Party Certified
Veryan works with a range of high-quality natural fabrics to create clean and effortless designs that play with form and movement. The designs come to life in their London studio where each garment is carefully made to order. Veryan maintains transparency in their supply chain and sources 100% of all materials used from within Europe.
|Country||Cost||Free From||Delivery Time|
2-3 working days, except made-to-order 10 working days prior to delivery
Rest Of World
2-4 weeks, except made-to-order 10 working days prior to delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.