They make ideal off-duty trousers, crafted from 100% linen and cut to a loose casual fit that perfectly graze the ankle. Your wardrobe is not complete without them, team with a simple tee and low wedge espadrilles for easy weekend style.
- Wide leg cut
- Concealed side pockets
- Belt loops
- Zip fastening
- 100% lined
- 100% linen
- Linen is one of the most sustainable fabrics; it's hard wearing and will last longer and is more bio degradable than other fabrics
- The production of linen requires less water than cotton
- Linen typically requires fewer pesticides, herbicides and fungicides than cotton to produce
Size & Fit:
- Fits SMALL to size, we suggest you take one size larger than normal
- Wash at 30°
- Air dry (The planet will thank you and your clothes will last longer! Using a dryer creates most of a garment's carbon footprint)
Why We Love Aspiga
Aspiga offers a collection of handmade beachwear and accessories perfect for free-spirited travellers. By working with talented artisans in Kenya and India, Aspiga celebrates traditional craftsmanship and the beauty of handmade fashion. The bohemian beachwear range features beautiful embroidery, hand beading and eye-catching pops of colours. Aspiga also gives back to local communities by actively supporting orphanages, and organising beach cleans to improve local environments.
|Country||Cost||Free From||Delivery Time|
2 - 4 Working Days
Rest Of World
5 - 20 Working Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.