These handmade leather sandals are crafted by hand by our talented artisans in Kenya. Designed in a decorative hand beaded pattern with added shell detailing. For every pair of Kenyan sandals sold we will be clearing a basket full of plastic from Malindi beach in Kenya.
- Hand crafted in Kenya.
- Thong style sandal.
- Flat flexible (non slip) rubber sole.
- Hand cut uppers and sole.
- Silver beading.
- Shell detailing.
- Contrast white stitching.
- All bead work sewn by hand.
- Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood.
- Genuine leather
- Glass beads (not plastic to minimise the impact on the environment)
- True to size.
Why We Love Aspiga
Aspiga offers a collection of handmade beachwear and accessories perfect for free-spirited travellers. By working with talented artisans in Kenya and India, Aspiga celebrates traditional craftsmanship and the beauty of handmade fashion. The bohemian beachwear range features beautiful embroidery, hand beading and eye-catching pops of colours. Aspiga also gives back to local communities by actively supporting orphanages, and organising beach cleans to improve local environments.
|Country||Cost||Free From||Delivery Time|
2 - 4 Working Days
Rest Of World
5 - 20 Working Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.